5/11/2010

  I JUST COME BACK MCD..

listened 2 some bad news should not be listening,

enough, tired .. i not want heard!!

pls stop telling me ur news, i not want 2 know!!

the past is past, why then mention?

once again bring you, i will be more sad, tears again ..

why i love u less, why i just can not forget u,

perhaps ~ is my selfish and not want 2 lose you ..

perhaps i'm not good enough, i'm watching u too simple ..

in fact, i was wrong, for you, i should give up ..

but ~ i not want, becoz i was afraid 2 lose ..

i would also like to rely on u, i can not meet you not in days ..

i was very afraid of that feeling, maybe u not know how I feel it..

it does not matter ~ i would not blame u ..

becoz i know you're tired ..

i will continue 2 so until you come back to me ... SZ

没有评论:

发表评论